The Lifeline Challenge is a monthly donation of $25 over the next 12 months
If your family takes the Lifeline Challenge, you will receive a day sponsorship and become monthly ministry partners with the station. $25 per month is less than 83 cents per day. The day sponsorship can be used to honor a special day or a special person. You can honor a birthday, anniversary, wedding, graduation, engagement or honor someone who has had an impact in your life!
We are looking for 217 families to take our Lifeline Challenge
Thursday, May 21: Lifeline Choice Challenge
The Lifeline Choice Challenge returns from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. Everyone that donates a pledge of $150 will receive a choice of $30 in gift certificates.
Thanks to Papa Johns, Southside Diner and Tim Hortons for their support of our Lifeline Choice Challenge.
Lifeline Choice Challenge Options
· Option #1 - 1 Tim Hortons certificate, 1 Papa John's certificate and 1 Southside Diner certificate
· Option #2 - 2 Tim Hortons certificates and 1 Papa John's certificate
· Option #3 - 2 Tim Hortons certificates and 1 Southside Diner certificate
· Option #4 - 2 Papa John's certificates and 1 Southside Diner certificate
· Option #5 - 2 Papa John's certificates and 1 Tim Hortons certificate
· Option #6 - 2 Southside Diner certificates and 1 Tim Hortons certificate
· Option #7 - 2 Southside Diner certificates and 1 Papa John's certificate
· Option #8 - 3 Tim Hortons certificates
· Option #9 - 3 Papa John's certificates
· Option #10 - 3 Southside Diner certificate
Certificates will be mailed by June 1, 2020.
Tax deductions are limited to the amount of gift greater than the estimated market value of benefits received.
Friday, May 22: Matching Challenge Day
Pledge your support and have your money doubled! Thanks to the generosity of several donors, the day will be filled with matching challenges.
Listen in from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. for your chance to double the amount of your pledge.
If your family is interested in sponsoring a matching challenge, please call our Station Manager, Marcy Rinehart at (740) 392-9090.