Lifeline 2021 is March 24–29.
This year’s theme is “Keep Me In The Moment”.
Here are some exciting events coming to Lifeline 2021:
Wednesday, 3/24 - Day of Prayer and Praise
From 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., we will break from regular programming to spend the day praising the Lord and praying for the needs of our community.
Please be part of this special day.
Call 740-392-9090, Option #1 and share your testimony.
• How has God been working in your life? With your family? With your friends?
• What praises do you have to share?
• What testimony do you have to share?
• How has God been teaching you to “Stay in the Moment”?
• What needs do you want to share with your brothers and sisters in Christ? Call 740-392-9090, Option #1 and share a prayer request.
Thursday 3/25, Lifeline Choice Challenge
This popular challenge returns from 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Everyone that donates a pledge of $150 will receive a choice of $30 in gift certificates.
Thanks to Southside Diner, Papa John’s Pizza and Tim Hortons for their support of our Lifeline Choice Challenge.
Friday 3/26, Matching Challenge Day
Pledge your support and have your money doubled!
Thanks to the generosity of several donors, the day will be filled with matching challenges. Listen in from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. for your chance to double the amount of your pledge.
*If your family is interested in sponsoring a matching challenge, please call our Station Manager, Marcy Rinehart at 740-392-9090.*
Monday 3/29, Lifeline Wrap-Up Day
This is a day to say thank you!
Join us from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. as we share memories and praises from this year’s Lifeline.