If your business is not on this list and you are still serving the community, please let us know!
• Amato's Woodfired Pizza is open Monday-Saturday from 11am-2pm, and everyday from 4pm-8pm. They have their full regular menu available.
• The Bender in Danville is still serving pick up and limited delivery of their regular menu. Hours are 11am-8pm. 506 South Market Street, Danville.
• Chipotle is open for online ordering or takeout. 857 Coshocton Ave, Mt Vernon Open 10:45am - 10pm
•The Diner is offering take out and is working on setting up delivery service. Hours are modified to 6am-1pm, Monday through Friday, 7am-12pm on Saturdays, and closed on Sundays.
• Dirko's Pizza, 500 Coshocton Avenue in Mount Vernon, is open for carry out and delivery. 740-392-5678
• Domino’s is offering carryout and delivery.
•Door 142 in Fredericktown will be doing Takeout with a limited menu starting 3/18. Takeout will be available from 12:00-2:30 and 4:00-7:00.
• Everlasting Cup will be open regular hours for carry out and drive thru service. 6am-4pm Mon-Sat. 7am-3pm Sunday. Friday they will remain open 4-7pm for fish dinners drive thru only. Online ordering & delivery will be available ASAP
• FitMix Nutrition Studio will offer carry out and to go orders during our normal business hours: M-F 6AM-8PM, Saturday 8AM-6PM, Sunday 10AM-4PM. They will also offer delivery for orders 4 shakes or more through at least April 3.
• The Hangout will be open 11am-2pm and 5pm-9pm. They will be offering delivery service beginning at 5:00 with limited delivery distances. Please ask for details when ordering.
• LakeFit Nutrition Studio will operate with normal business hours offering carrying out and curbside delivery. M-F 6am-3pm, Sat. 10-3
• La Paloma Mexican Restaurant will be open for carry out Tuesday-Saturday from 11am-7:30pm, closed on Sundays and Monday. Delivery service through Diner Dashers, they can be called directly with your order. Their menu is available on their Facebook page (search La Paloma Restaurant Mount Vernon Ohio on Facebook)
• Marco's Pizza is open for business and will continue to serve the community as long as possible. Visit their website or call 740-392-9098.
•McDonald's locations in Mount Vernon are open Drive-Thru only for their regular hours.
• McFadden's Hot Spot will be Honoring their $2.00 Tuesday Specials to go and delivery. Delivery will begin at 11:00. 510 S Market St, Danville Hours - 6:00 am til 10:00 pm with delivery starting at 11am
•Mister Pizza is open normal hours for Carry Out, Drive Thru, and Delivery. 110 Newark Road, Mount Vernon.
• Papa Johns is open for carry out and delivery. 855 Coshocton Ave, Mt Vernon. Open Monday - Thursday and Sunday from 10AM–1AM,
Friday and Saturday 10AM–2:30AM
• The Pirates Cove is open for pickup and delivery Wednesday to Saturday from 4-9 pm. 740-393-5000
•Pizza Hut is available for Delivery and Carry Out During normal hours: 11am-10p Sunday-Thursday and 11am-midnight Friday-Saturday.
• Road Hog Willy's Real-Pit-Bar-B-Q, 504-Harcourt Road B1 in Mount Vernon, will still be open for take-out and delivery through Diner Dashers. They have individual meals to family packs, call ahead for pick up: (740) 326-1408
• Ruby Tuesday Carry Out is available 12-8pm. 1055 Coshocton Avenue, Mt Vernon. They have ordering for delivery or in-restaurant pick-up, with free delivery through April for DoorDash, Grubhub, and Postmates (no coupon needed). You can also receive 25% off any Ruby TueGo order for pick-up—just visit rubytuesday.com or call your local restaurant (no coupon needed).
• Subway in Danville and Apple Valley is open daily from 10:30am-8:30pm for carry out and online ordering. Online orders will qualify for a BOGO Footlong.
• Taste of Country in Fredericktown will be open for Carry Out during normal business hours:
(hours are subject to change, so please call them at 740-694-3111)
•Tim Hortons drive thru is open 5-7. 941 Coshocton Ave, Mt Vernon. With the extended school closures, Tim Hortons would like to reach out and offer help to those families who rely on free or reduced school lunches during this time of uncertainty. To do this, they are offering a free lunch for kids 12 and under on weekdays from 11am-1pm through April 3. The free lunch includes a half grilled cheese or turkey sandwich, chips, 2 Timbits, and milk.
• Troyer’s of Apple Valley is open 9am-5pm, Monday through Saturday, for Carry Out
• Wendy's of Mount Vernon has their drive-thru open from 6:30am - 11pm daily. Dining room is open 8am - 10pm for carry-out only. Locations include: 522 South Main Street and 994 Coshocton Ave.