The Knox County Fair RECAP
The Big Blue Crew thanks everyone who was at the Knox County Fair last week! Make sure you are checking WNZR.FM and our Facebook page for the gallery of pictures from the fair. PLUS, don’t miss seeing our recap video featuring every show from this year’s Junior Fair. You can also see a special recap video from the Sale of Champions!
ADULT BASKET WINNERS:
WNZR partnered with Kokosing Incorporated and Cosby Heating and Cooling to give away two NEW Gas Grills with all the accessories, plus a gift certificate for
Winner #1 - Jeremy Hubbard from Mount Vernon
Winner #2 – Jacob Roe from Mount Vernon
Each winner receives:
- A Char-Broil Performance Black and Stainless 5-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with 1 Side Burner courtesy of Kokosing Incorporated. The 5-burner grill features a black stainless steel cart design.
- Grilling Accessories including a Propane Gas Tank, grill cover and grilling tools courtesy of WNZR.
- $200 gift certificate to Smithhisler Meats courtesy of Cosby Heating & Cooling. Each adult prize is valued at approximately $500 dollars!
Thanks to our Prize Partners for the Knox County Fair
- Kokosing Incorporated and Cosby Heating and Cooling.
KIDS BASKET WINNERS
Kids 10 and under won an ultimate summer fun prize basket packed full of goodies including:
*inflatable pool ring
*splash-n-swim water balls
Each basket winner also won a Children’s Bible, the VeggieTales DVD “Veggies in Space – the Fennel Frontier”, an On The Road with Big Blue t-shirt and lots of WNZR goodies.
Each basket is valued at $50!
Our kid’s basket winners were:
Sunday: Leyland Shrimplin of Mount Vernon
Monday: Lucy Cooke of Mount Vernon
Tuesday: Rachael Gray of Howard
Wednesday: Lyla Sharp of Bellville
Thursday: Wesley Smith of Fredericktown
Friday: Cohen Hubbard of Mount Vernon
Saturday: Cora Mickley of Mount Vernon
STUDENT BACKPACK WINNER:
We also gave away a student prize backpack for ages 11 - 17 courtesy of WNZR and the Office of Admissions at MVNU.
Our winner receives a basket FULL of goodies including:
* An MVNU Cougar drawstring backpack
* 4 T-Shirts
* 2 Frisbees
* 2 water bottles
* MVNU Socks
* MVNU mini-basketball
* 2 MVNU Lanyards
* MVNU Fandana
* MVNU Sweatband
* MVNU Fanny Pack
* MVNU Baseball Cap
* MVNU Sticker Sheet
* WNZR sunglasses
* WNZR guitar flyswatter
* NIV Student Bible
Plus lots of WNZR goodies.
This prize basket is valued at $125!
Our winner was Kaiden Clutter of Howard
Thanks to our Prize Partners for the Knox County Fair.
Kokosing Incorporated, MVNU Admissions and Cosby Heating and Cooling.